Mega Solar Power Plant in Hokkaido
JAPEX currently is involved in operation of two mega-solar power plants in Tomakomai City, Hokkaido.
Tomakomai City has a unique set of advantages preferable to solar power generation, i.e., longer sunlight hours, less snow, and lower temperature.
Mega Solar Power Plant on Hokkaido District Office
- Location: Tomakomai City, Hokkaido Prefecture (on the site of JAPEX Hokkaido District Office)
- Capacity: 1,800kW
- Site Area: 38,700m2
- Operation Commencement: August, 2014
- Operator: JAPEX (owned 100% share)
Mega Solar Power Plant on our Hokkaido District Office
Solar Power Tomakomai
- Location: Tomakomai City, Hokkaido
- Output: 13,000kW
- Site Area: 300,000m2
- Operation Commencement: November 2014
- Operator: Solar Power Tomakomai Co., Ltd. (Joint Business with Sumitomo Corporation Group)